Monday, August 1, 2011

Can someone sing the Japanese war song 戦友 at karaoke nowadays in Japan?

Question:


If someone youtubes [s] 戦友 they'll find it. A good song is a good song. I have no ideological bend. But I'd love to sing a Japanese song that impresses my hosts. Is this a good one?

(BTW saracstic answerers: I get it. I know sarcasm. I'm sarcastic when I feel like it too, and it feels really good. But here I'm asking a real question, not something to inflate your ego. What's a non-trashy song I can sing at Japanse karaoke AND learn by Romanji?) :)

Answer:


How old is your guest?
When I was young, I was forced to sing such songs by my boss.

You have to be careful that some old men love those songs, but most of people don't know them. And some people hate really hate them.
Does your gust like that song?

I recommend you to sing 上を向いて歩こう or something old songs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukiyaki_(s…

No comments:

Post a Comment