Monday, August 1, 2011

Is there a way to tokyo,japan on foot?

Question:


I am willing to take time and walk,because I don't have a car yet(don't recomend it).me and my friend,
Are sooooooo wanting to get away and move to tokyo for a while..I really want to do this befor I go to school that's when she moves to florida...I need this as well.oh!and how much would all of it to ne cost-wise to just go there,I have after money for when we get there but I need information on how much,and if there are any jobs in tokyo for 14 year olds?any!...thanks,and no insults

Answer:


Japan is about 5,000 miles away. Do the math, the average person walks about 3 miles an hour...
You may want to look at a world map. Most of that trip needs to be over water.
A trip to Japan costs thousands of dollars anyway you go...
You have to be 16 to work in Japan. You would also need to know how to speak Japanese. A 14 year old can't live alone either.
Sorry, what you want to do is not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment