Monday, August 1, 2011

Translate into Japanese for wedding?

Question:


Translate into Japanese for wedding?
I have been asked to speak in Japanese at my brother in law's wedding......
I speak a little Japanese, but not enough to write this speech. Can you help me translate it into Japanese? I can read hiragana and katakana, but not many kanji!

This is what I would like to say:

"On behalf of the Smiths, I would like to congratulate Yumiko and Joe. It is with great pleasure that we attend this very special occasion of their wedding. We would like to welcome Yumiko to the family and assure her parents and family that we will look after her in Australia as if she were our own daughter. She is very special to us. We are very excited to welcome Yumiko to our family and to see how happy she and Joe are gives us all great pleasure. Thank you so much for the kind invitation to attend this evening and for your wonderful hospitality. We look forward to seeing you in Australia one day soon. Thank you and have a great night!"

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated....thank you!!

Answer:


Use google translate Hope it can help you

No comments:

Post a Comment