Monday, August 1, 2011

I want to visit japan, will i be judged?

Question:


I plan on going to japan when I am really good at japanese but I have heard alot of people say japanese wont make friends with you because your foreign. Ive heard there are shops and bars saying no foriegners! Is this true?!?! Yes i do enjoy anime and manga but I love the culture,food,festivals and ECSPECIALLY the history. What was it like with your experience? Dont answer if you have only heard from others. Thanks ^_^

Answer:


People say a lot of things that aren't true. Some Japanese like to make friends with foreigners, some don't. I've had serious Japanese girlfriends. So there's no reason you can't have Japanese friends as well. Knowing how to speak some Japanese as well as knowing about Japanese culture will help you a lot.
Japanese people vary a lot just like anyone else. Some are nice, some aren't so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment