Monday, August 1, 2011

How much eduction do you need for a simple life in Japan?

Question:


Like in America, all you need is a GED, find a job that pays 9 - 10 dollars a hour full time, find an apartment to rent for 700 - 800 dollars a month, make sure you have no kids, and your all set.

By basic life i mean, 60 channels, somewhat fast internet, enough to eat when hungry (mostly top ramen cup noodles ^^), water, electricity, basic cell phone, etc..

I really want to go and live in Japan, so I have been researching. Most websites say that you need a 4 year college degree just to get a job in Japan!! I just want to hear this from basic people.

(there is no way that im going to college, im in high school starting 12th grade and my grades are right at the min passing level, might be even lower, because I failed all my freshmen classes and have no money)

Answer:


>Most websites say that you need a 4 year college degree just to get a job in Japan!!

This is because you can't get a working visa of Japan without college degree. If you are not Japanese, you need a degree to move to Japan. You can't live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment