Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Do Japanese women shave their face?

Question:


I was actually reading this magazine in a library and one of the celebrity makeup artist had given a tip saying women should shave face if they have facial hair. This arose my curiosity so much that after I got back home I did some research on the Internet and found threads on women shaving and it was true. However, in YouTube, I happened to catch up on 2-3 videos on women shaving mostly Japanese. The Japanese girl was saying in her description that it's common in Japan and all girls do it. Ok I have seen Japanese women who are extremely beautiful especially their skin. It's always glowing and nice- is this their secret?
I have a bit of facial hair and I was wondering if shaving is fine on people from other cultures- as people from different culture have different face so I'm asking.
Also how often do you shave if you are women?

Note: I'm not an Asian. Don't ask me questions like your avatar looks Asian and stuff. My avatar is just happy and axicited. That's it!

Answer:


YES, some of them shave their face, but not for the usual reason of removing hair. They mostly shave their skin to remove dead skin cells and any other fuzz that they might find unsightly and just to ultimately smooth the skin's surface. It's just a different way to exfoliate I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment