Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Japan exchange student program tips?

Question:


Hi,

I'm 14 years old at the moment and am really interested in participating in a exchange student program next year when I turn 15. I'm really keen about it, and really want to go to Japan. 

I want to go for at least 12 weeks, because I really want to learn Japanese... I would also love to experience their culture and love Japanese food! There are a few questions I have though.

1. How many clothes should I bring?

2. How much would the trip cost about?

3. Do I book through the school?

4. Is it a good idea?

5. And any other tips?...

Thanks in advance...

Answer:


If your going for 12 weeks just take all your clothes... you don't know what will happen
The trip cost will depend on the website
the school will be booked by the exchange student company your using
Is it a good idea?, hell yeah... most amount of fun you'll ever have

No comments:

Post a Comment