Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Japan exchange student program tips?

Question:


Hi,

I'm 14 years old at the moment and am really interested in participating in a exchange student program next year when I turn 15. I'm really keen about it, and really want to go to Japan. 

I want to go for at least 12 weeks, because I really want to learn Japanese... I would also love to experience their culture and love Japanese food! There are a few questions I have though.

1. How many clothes should I bring?

2. How much would the trip cost about?

3. Do I book through the school?

4. Is it a good idea?

5. And any other tips?...

Thanks in advance...

Answer:


Japan is NOT expensive! Just returned from a 2 month trip to Japan and I was surprised how reasonble prices there are. I was really scared coz everyone was saying it's super expensive, but It's in comparison with Europe or even cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment