Monday, August 29, 2011

Has anyone ever vacationed to Japan?

Question:


I want to plan a trip to Japan in the next year or so. I want to go somewhere that I can really learn about the culture, first hand and have the best experiences. So any of you who know Japan, or have been somewhere, please inform me!! I also would prefer somewhere that has more English speaking natives. I would like to be able to communicate so i can really learn from them. Any help would be much appreciated!! thanks!

Answer:


>I also would prefer somewhere that has more English speaking natives.

There is no place where English speaking natives gather.

Usually, those people are busy for working and do not have time to talk to a tourist. You better to order a tour guide if you want to talk to an English speaking native.

No comments:

Post a Comment