Monday, August 29, 2011

What's the general personality of average Japanese girls?

Question:


hello, I am just curious about the personality of young Japanese girls.... I know their appearance very clearly because I have seen them on the streets pretty often. I guess most of the young japanese girls are eager to care about how they look to others. so I am just wondering whether one's appearance is the only factor they consider to be important when they estimate the person. and are they afraid of making friends who are not Japanese? I haven't seen any Japanese girls who's hanging out with foreigners. including answers to these questions, I hope you guys would let me know some general but specific characteristics of Japanese girls. : ) THANKS!

Answer:


All the ones I see just seem to giggle and look stupid all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment