Monday, August 29, 2011

Love Hotel With an Airplane Theme?

Question:


I'm going on a trip to Japan soon, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a Love hotel with a Airplane themed room, or anything like that? My boyfriend loves airplanes and I thought it would be a goofy surprise to spend one night there. Anyone know? :D

Answer:


Looking for a strange love hotel? that can be arranged.

lonelee planet has a good list but I couldn't find your specific request. I searched in Japanese, but I actually got better responses in English so who knows. Foreigners are usually the people staying in them because they are not having affairs and thus are more likely to like wacky themes, where as the Japanese language page boasts things like "instant ramen available upon request and dry cleaning out lipstick stains) Check out this link

http://www.loneleeplanet.com/2010/03/top…

No comments:

Post a Comment