Monday, August 29, 2011

Making Japanese friends/ Learning Japanese?

Question:


Does anyone know of site where we can chat with people living in Japan. Me and my husband love Japan but would love to have people to hang out with when we go again. Not really looking for those hosting sites where you live with someone as we make our own accommodations, just somewhere we can make a few friends. Also, our Japanese is....well bad. Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone for Japanese? Is it really as easy as they make it sound? Me and my husband know enough Japanese to get ourselves around and not need assistance but truth be told, we can't really have a casual conversation with anyone in Japanese. So this is really a two part questions. Sorry for the extra work! Domo arigatou gozaimasu!

Answer:


I'll be your partner if you like me to be yours.
My first language was english and I switch to japanese when I was 10.
I can speak both languages well but to be honest its easier for me to speak Japanese now, since I've been living here for about 20 yrs.
So I'm thinking I might be able to help with your Japanese...
If your intrested please respone

No comments:

Post a Comment