Thursday, August 18, 2011

I am travelling to Japan next year, i am visiting several cities, which order should i visit them?

Question:


Also how to i get across each city and I am going for 46 days (subtract travelling to get to Japan, so about 44-45 days), so how long should i visit each city (including attractions, shopping, site seeing). I know i have to take Shinkansen, but which stations do i use?
I am visiting:
- Tokyo (including most of Tokyo's 23 Special wards)
-Yokohama
- Kyoto
- Niigata
-Shizuoka
- Kobe
- Osaka
I also want to go to Tokyo Disneyland as well as Mt. Fuji. The Shinkansen tour is inclusive.

I would appreciate it if I could get a full answer please. Preferably experiences Japanese travellers or Japanese citizens.
Also, if i could get a list of 5* hotels around the areas i am travelling.

Thank you.

Answer:


I organized these cities.
How many days you have to stay depends on what you want to see.

I think you'd better to go to Niigata, while you are in Tokyo.
All cities where you want to go has its Shinkansen station.
I'm not sure why you want to go to Shizuoka.
If you want to see Mt.Fuji, you don't have to visit Shizuoka city.
(Fujiyoshida of Yamanashi or Hakone of Kanagawa might be better)

I recommend you to include Nara when you have a chance.
It is near from Osaka and Kyoto.

1. Tokyo + Yokohama / 20 days?
- Tokyo
-- Disneyland
-- Niigata
- Yokohama

2. Shizuoka / 1 day + ?
- Mt. Fuji
-Shizuoka

3. Kansai / 20 day + ?
- Kyoto
- Osaka
- Kobe
+ Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment