Thursday, August 18, 2011

Is there a way to find a person's name by knowing their Japanese cell phone number?

Question:


I met someone and she told me to add her on Facebook but I only saved her first name and not her last name so I have her first name and her cell phone number but I don't know her last name.
Is there any way to find out her last name from knowing her first name and her cell phone number?
I doubt this is possible but if it is, it would be great to know.

Thank you in advance.

Answer:


Even though she is in Korea, you can still dial the country code, and phone number. However, such a call MIGHT trigger a charge for long distance on your friend's account.
Get a prepaid phone card, scratch your PIN, dial the local access code, country code, and phone number of your friend's cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment