Monday, August 15, 2011

I need some Japanese TV shows! I want to watch some Japanese TV! can someone help?

Question:


Are there any good Japanese shows based off of anime? like using Real actors? Or just plain old Fantasy TV shows With real actors? Doesn't have to be based off of an anime. I mostly see Japanese dramas.which I'm not into really...I also like comedy, I also like the prank shows and stuff! And if you know some cool prank shows please name whatever you know! If you know of any Japanese Reality tv, Sitcoms, or Fantasy besides drama, I would really appreciate it if you gave me some names! :D

I love Japan! ^^

Answer:


Try these:

Cartoon Kat-Tun (Loooved it)
D no Arashi
G no Arashi
VS Arashi
Arashi no Shukudai-kun
Arashi ni Shiyagare
Arashi no Waza-Ari
Himitsu no Arashi-chan
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (based off anime)
Ouran High School Host Club (based off anime)

Also, you can always go to dramacrazy.net and rummage through the alphabet or the search box for things you may like to watch, be it Japanese or Korean. They have all the best stuff there! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment