Monday, August 15, 2011

What is the most effective bleach brand?

Question:


What is the best bleach brand here in Japan or rather effective? I'm planning to bleach my hair but i don't want to spend money in the salon. Doing it by myself is cheaper. So what brand should I use? My hair is black with a bit of maroon color when expose to sunlight. I want to fully change it's color to golden brown. Some bleach products is just not good enough that's why I'm asking for the best :)

Answer:


The girls who did it themselves in my dorm used Palty, which is sold in almost any drug store. It worked on one girl and made the other girl's hair frizz out. I, on the other hand, dye my hair red and had kind of a similar experience to threeday. It took at first, but not the color it was supposed to, then all the color faded in about a week and I was left with this weird orange color. Definitely not what I had planned.

Honestly, there are less expensive salons in Japan. The one I went to in downtown Nagoya was 5,000 yen for cut and color (which is much less than it would be in the U.S.) Pick up a hotpepper beauty edition at the train station or ask your friends where the cheap places are and just go in and get it done. If nothing else, do it for the experience of going to a Japanese salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment