Saturday, August 6, 2011

Japan or Germany. Which should i visit?

Question:


I would like to visit both but unfortunatly i can only visit one and i want your opinion on this. Im a kind of guy who likes to venture off exploring beautiful sights and learning about a different culture (by this i mean i like to try their food,learning the language,and working socially meeting new people). Now i know that Japan has recently suffered from an earthquake but not all the cities were affected. So the earthquake thing isnt a problem. Again i can only go to one and i want your opinion on which o these two countries i should visit based on the info i wrote down. Please share me your thoughts. Thanks!

Answer:


Japan. I would like to go somewhere closer to MY country (Korea). I live in USA but still, i'm asian. My mom is korean and my dad is chinese. They're both asian. Therefore, i would feel "safe and wanted" to be in Japan. People would not stare at me. We're all the same, asian. I know that I'll be getting a lot of thumbs down for this. But honestly, i'm not being racist :( I'm just speaking my own opinion. I don't hate Germany. In fact i love it. That's where one of my bestie came from but sadly, she moved back :( I would love to vist her one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment