Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Experiences living in japan?

Question:


i would like to know peoples living experiences in japan, (preferably in fukuoka prefecture) ....but doesnt matter, please let me know your experiences good?bad? BEST ANSWER=10PTS!

Answer:


Here is another person's question about Fukuoka that I already answered:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
(There are a couple of other answers there as well.)

Fukuoka is an amazing place to live. I have been here nearly five years now. It's the perfect size, the food is fabulous (not to mention it has the best ramen in Japan!), the women are beautiful, most people are friendly, the shopping and nightlife around Tenjin is great, etc.

I have visited many other places throughout Japan and I personally find Fukuoka to be most suited to my tastes (and it's not even close). Everyone obviously looks for different things in a city, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment