Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How would I translate this japanese sentence and kanji?

Question:


I came across this kanji pair in my doujinshi.

待受

It has something to do with a phone. When split up it means
待=Wait
受=Receive

but what does it mean when it's together. Also if said in this context.

待受でも毎日お前に会いたかったけど。
I can only translate the second part as "I would have wanted to see you everyday but..."

And then there are these sentences.

誰がはいそうですか。じゃあいいですよ。っつんですか。つーかうさコ好きじゃない…


神聖な布団の上で何を騒いでいる?
"What's the disturbance atop the sacred futon?"

Is there something I'm missing. Please help. Thank you

Answer:


待受 means like desktop wall paper of cell phones. It is called 待受 (machi uke,: Waiting to recieve a call) because that screen is displayed while not talking. It means similar as standby display.


待受でも毎日お前に会いたかったけど.
If this person paste his girl friend's photo on his cell phone standby display (待受). He can see her face every day. That's what he wanted, but he did not do so for some reasons.
I wanted to paste your photo to my cell phone standby display (待受)so that I could see your face every day, but........

誰がはいそうですか。じゃあいいですよ。っつんですか。つーかうさコ好きじゃない…
This sentence is random. I don't understand what this means.
I guess it means like "Who, the hell, agreed that? OK. I understand. You said so, However I hate it..."
It actually don't make sence.

神聖な布団の上で何を騒いでいる?
Why are you making fun and frolicked on the sacred futon?

No comments:

Post a Comment