Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Questions, concerning moving to Japan in the future, and possible jobs.?

Question:


I'm 17 years old, and in a technical center for public safety. When I graduate from there I will have my 240 card(The highest of all fire cards, you can do full time firefighting) I will get my EMT license as well. Then I plan on going to college for fire science. I say all of this because I would love to move to Japan, as it has always been a wish of mine to travel there and live. Because of this, I'm looking at looking at a potential career in firefighting, or EMT somewhere in Japan, where I can get paid, and live on my own. I realize that I would have to get a work visa, and a Japanese drivers license. I also know this is a lot to think about, only being 17 years old. However, I'd like to live out this dream of mine :) What I was wondering is if there are any potential jobs in these areas that I could go for in Japan? If not, what kind of careers should I look for, what area in Japan would have these jobs? Thanks for any responses, I appreciate it :)

Answer:


Most government jobs require citizenship. You would also need to read, write & speak Japanese at a native level. All tests would be in Japanese...
You need a four year degree or ten years work experience to get a work visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment