Monday, September 19, 2011

To go to a night club in Japan, do I have to be a certain age?

Question:


if so, what age is that?

Answer:


18 or 20.
hey , ur sexi...
I can pick you up at Shibuya and let's have "wholesome fun" together. babe.

you drink Zin tnick or Beer? you need to be 20 to suit law.
to date with cool guy like me and ****? 18 is the "age of consent". Okay?

r u ez for Japanese guys coz our culture thing is so attractive and wanted so much to have
Jap boy friend, huh?
if so, I am the right answer. I'm currently live in Tokyo bay area and I can drive you to
anywhere you want, how about goin to Odaiba? Foreign gals really love the place and you will
be feeling goooood there with my massage on your breast in the parking area at night...

are you ready for a Jap?

No comments:

Post a Comment