Monday, September 19, 2011

Who can tell me about The GazettE?

Question:


So, I've always had a place in my heart for Jrock/pop with Gackt, Hyde, and TMRevolution being the top of my music charts, but I kind of picked up on some kpop peoples like TVXQ, Park Hyoshin, and most of YG Family(before hallyu took over the planet) over the past 8-10 years and didn't go looking for much more japanese talent. I recently felt like listening to jrock and came across the gazette after asking around to find out who "that lovely person" was--it was Uruha. He has the most unique lip shape I've ever seen! no Im not a weirdo... Honestly I had heard the name before but i'm not into visual kei, especially after seeing gackt-sama in a skirt and wig that one time(>.>) so i didnt bother to look into them. but i feel like they don't over do it by wearing frilly dresses and im glad i saw them.
1. Can someone tell me about their personalities and a few interesting things about each person? I know aoi loves momiji manju and seems to be the silliest, dancing in the background or w/e which really threw me off because he looked so manly, and they bully kai the cutie but i'd like to know some other stuff too~
2. Any songs you can recommend, not on this list..?
Before I decay
Invisible wall
mayakashi
vortex
Naraku(#2)
Momiji Manju (haha jk)
Taion :(
Hole
Chizuru
Guren
Uncertain Sense(fav)
Filth in the Beauty
Vermin
Cassis
Cockroach
Burial Applicant
Reila
Break Me
Remember the Urge

Answer:


Well.....If you really want to get to know them, watch some videos and comments, if you can read Japanese, follow their blogs. A broad explanation isn't going to help much, each have their own personality, too much to explain. They're just awesome!
I don't listen to them much anymore, to be honest, I love VK, but they're one of my "old" bands...Almost as if I "grew out of them"

I love their song D.L.N.
The others that I love a lot are already on your list..I can't seem to think of any other favourites I might have by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment