Thursday, September 8, 2011

What do you think about mean not-asian people?

Question:


i'm a guy and i really like to act like a cute asian person (just like lee hongki in your beautiful or tegoshi yuya in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) but people think i act girly and stupid when they see me talking to someone like that! i don't get embarrassed about doing that but whats the reason that make people who are not asians too mean to me T__T" and what do you guys think about these sort of people and about my situation :P by the way, i love asian people cuz they are always nice to me :D but others are too mean!! specially arabs :P

Answer:


Possibly it depends on cultural influence. I'm not sure where you are living now, but maybe that could have something to do with it? But...

You should just be yourself, and not worry how others think of your personality, you're not hurting anyone! There's too many other things that will also make you worry in life!!! lol. And, you will find that people who appreciate you for you.

Though I wonder, why you said only "not-asian people"? Because, ethnicity does not determine your personality. You will be able to find mean people of any kind, but you will also find many nice people as well. :)

So I think, don't sweat it and keep your chin up!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment