Saturday, October 15, 2011

Learning Japanese question?

Question:


So i want to be an exchange student in Japan more than anything! my parents have started looking at programs and all that. I won't be going there for 2-3 years since i'm only in 7th grade. But i have started learning Japanese so i'd have experience with there language. What is a good program to use for learning Japanese? and my parents won't get me rosetta stone. so maybe something cheap or a good website, and i have my own ipad so if there's any apps that'd be good to.

Answer:


I'm in 7th grade too!.I've been learning Japanese since 6th grade and I also want to be an exchange student. If you truly want to learn Japanese you might have to put in a few dollars. I recommend buying the textbook called "Adventures in Japanese" It's for middle school and high school kids. I use it and it is really useful, It helps you in all aspects of Japanese culture and language. I believe there are four books and they each come with a workbook and CD's. It teaches you a lot I highly recommend it. Once you get the basic understanding of Japanese such as hiragana and katakana and a basis as to how to speak Japanese here is a website that will help you to develop vocabulary: https://www.erin.ne.jp/en/ There are also many you tube channels that specialize in teaching Japanese such as Japanese for morons: http://www.youtube.com/user/japaneseformorons and Japanesepop101 http://www.youtube.com/user/japanesepod101 I hope you find this useful! がんばってくださいよ!- Good luck! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment