Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How to meet women in tokyo?

Question:


I am a 19 year old male living in tokyo for a couple of months and i have been here for 2 weeks and while it is going pretty well I have been dissapointed and feel a bit lied to about Japanese women. When I was in america I heard it was easy to pick up Japanese women and that they will be all over you. Well, the only women who have come up to me were prostitutes when i was in kabukichou.

Where are the places to hang out to pick up women? So far Ive been in ueno a lot and see a lot of non japanese men with japanese women. What about a girlfriend. how would I go about doing that?(i wouldnt mind getting a spouse visa if I say so myself) Also how does it work out in japan, do you go to the womens apartment or do they expect to come to yours? because that is impossible for me to do as I spend the night at various net cafes
please any advice would be helpful

Answer:


they die for REAL men

No comments:

Post a Comment