Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I need help with asain girls. help please?

Question:


Hey people so the title says it all. I am 16 just turned 16 today and am a sophomore. my mom is asain and my dad is arabian so im like something from in between. most people think i look indian some greek and some italian... Well i think i am handsome idk about it but i must be because in everysingle class i have at least 1 hot girl who likes me. I have been called cute, Attractive many times.. When i walk in the halls i always get looked at by many girls (ma) and there are really hot girls who look at me that any other guy would die for. But the cute and innocent asain girls don't look at me! Like wtf .. I really like them soooo much. I have been watching some Korean dramas like city hunter and listen to some of there bands like suju snsd dbsk 2pm etc.. Ill be walking and sometimes some asain girls look at me. Very rarely tho. I broke my glasses so i can't see there faces or there eyes when they look at me but trust me on this i know that i get looked at when i do. i dont have pimples (ma) and i know they dont look at me in a ewww, weird way. Idk what to do.. I can always go out with the American chicks but i really like Korean girls.. if i wanted to i can just be like hey sexy and ask a girl out and u know lose my virginity just like that but im not that kind of guy and i hate guys and girls like that. ever since i watched the dramas and listened to the music i have been really obsesses by there innocence and the cute way there face is structured :D Are asain girls just reserved or something? I really like that! There cute innocent and shy like what else does a non perverted guy need! Thanks for reading this who ever u are. Btw i am one of the shyest guys out there so i can't say hi to them. i just came to the school liike a month ago and i have friends but not alot. i do remember times i was looked at Thanks by this really cute asain group (they travel in packs of 3) lol and i think i heard one of them say u like him? and i remember one or two of them just stare at me while i passed but as i said i broke my glasses and cant tell who was who. like the face is blurred but i can tell who it is. thanks for reading! :-) sorry for any misspells. and people please don't think i am over confident. im just asking. i don't want comments like get over your self or anything because i am very down to earth and don't think i am anything special..

Answer:


Hmmm Im asian.. And asians dont reallllyyy care about guys. Like we care about friends. My asian 'pack' we just talk and make jokes we never go, "OMG THERE'S NATHAN!!" Or, "OMG DUDE..there's Jacob!" (I do...but Im not a normal asianxD )
Really if you want an asian girl go up to her and talk to her ask her if she knows the Korean movies you watched. Or ask if she knows The language if she says
NO- "Whatttt youre asian/korean but dont know the language?
YES- "Teach me something :D"
Make sure there aren't any awkward silences cus that'll get her to leave and talk to someone else
Just basically entertain her and make her laugh. (:
Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment