Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mongolian (real) restaurants in Ulaanbaatar?

Question:


I was watching a documentary, about Andrew Zimmern's visit to Mongolia. He went to a couple of places/restaurants, serving traditional Mongolian food like buuz (lamb dumplings), boiled sheep's head and boodog (ger place).

Does anyome know, names of restaurants/eateries in Mongolia, that serve traditional Mongolian food? Like REAL Mongolian restaurants/eateries, not that "BD's Mongolian Grill" place (it's really "Taiwanese/Japanese grill").

Oh yeah, when I searched online myself, I got results giving me Russian restaurants, Irish Pubs, Belarusian restaurants and foreign/non-Mongolian food places, don't give me those.

I'm doing a project on Mongolia, and I gotta have down "places to eat".

Answer:


1. Mongolians

2. Altai Mongolian Grill Restaurant

3. BD's Mongolian Barbeque

4 .Altai Mongolian Grill restaurant 2

5. Altai Mongolian Barbecue

6. Altai Mongolian Grill Restaurant 1

7. Hotel Mongolia

8. Terelj Hoteln

9. Mr.wang chinese imperial restaurant

10. City nomads

these are the 10 mongolian restaurants in ulaanbaatar. hope i help,

No comments:

Post a Comment