Monday, November 14, 2011

My Japanese friend's father owns a company in Japan and wants to hire me. I don't have a college degree.?


Will I still be eligible for a working visa?


I think you need a BA / BS degree to qualify for a work visa. This is what the Japanese government requires, not the employer. There maybe exceptions, but I haven't heard of any.
I think the only jobs we can get are those that a Japanese can't or won't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment