Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How hard would it be to move to japan?

Question:


currently living in greece, but I'm quite depressed here I have too many bad memories. I'm 16 so i have 2 more years of school here... Id really like to move to tokyo and settle down here maybe go to university or something of the sort, I've been searching the web and ive been looking at the prices of apartments there and it turns out if i sell all the stuff I've gotten in my parents' will i can afford something decent. How difficult would it be for me to get whatever kind of papers needed to live there?

Answer:


You usually need working or student visa to live in Japan.

For working visa, you have to get a job offer from a Japanese company. But you can't look for a job in Japan without a visa. So you need it before you enter Japan.

For student visa, you have to be admitted to a Japanese college. You need to pay tuition and living cost for 4 years. It could be about $100,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment