Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How much will it cost for me to go to japan for one month in summer?

Question:


I'm going to japan for the month of august in 2012. I won't have to pay for a hotel because I'm staying with a friend. Approximately how much will this trip cost including air plane, food, and any extra costs. I'll be leaving from the Vancouver Canada airport to the Tokyo airport. Any information is helpful. Thanks.

Answer:


For example(, the base fare of taxi US$9 (1.25m), Lunch at a restaurant $10 to $13, a can of beverage $1.4, stay at a hotel for a night $60 to $150(depends on the grade), the expense of the bullet train between Tokyo and Osaka $180, a Tshirt about $13, the fee of public bath $5, A cold remedy $12, the fee of movie theatre $19, 5pieces of tissue box $3, EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE FOR FOREIGNERS HERE IN JAPAN BECAUSE OF YEN'S APPRECIATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment