Monday, December 5, 2011

Who's a good Japanese Idol that could be a role model?

Question:


Except Beckii Cruel!
I wanna become an idol in Japan so who should I act like?
What do the Japanese like?
Also i'm 13

Also if you comment saying anything negative or not about the question then you are pathetic and will be looked down upon by me so don't waist your time.

Answer:


I absolutely love the band FLOW there very famous not just in Japan but internationally, as for cute girl bands there are so many famous and successful ones
just take a pic ;)
remember in Japan success in the entertainment world is not lead by the looks of people like other countries for example Korea (no offense to Korea ^^) but their performance and the quality of music is always the most important thing
if you have talent, your age, look or gender will actually not play that big of a role
as long as you be your self and be original

oh and also I have met beckii cruel about 2 weeks ago
she cam to the doki doki Manchester festival and I asked her about my NYAN cat cosplay
lol very random xD just wanted to add that :P

anyways GOOD LUCK <3

No comments:

Post a Comment