Friday, March 25, 2011

Good idea to travel to Tokyo from June 23- August 13th this summer through a program?

Question:


I am interested to traveling to Tokyo from these dates this summer. I was wondering if its fine and safe to do so. Is Tokyo severely impacted by the recent crisis? If I go this summer, will my experience feel cut short compared to going next summer or something?

The program is http://www.kcpinternational.com/
The applications is due very soon let me know your thoughts.

Thanks a lot!

Answer:


Some power plants around Tokyo were damaged by the earthquake.

Power outage of several hours a day will last even in this summer. You have to endure hot weather without air conditioner, or even without light.

If you can endure it, you can go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment