Friday, March 25, 2011

Studying Japanese in Japan?

Question:


I'm a 16 year old girl (almost 17) who really wants to study and to be able to speak Japanese( I have since I was about 6).
I can only understand just a little bit of Japanese, is it possible at all to go Japan to learn Japanese from scratch? Or should I try to learn more before considering this.
I didn't take any languages at school (just the basic French as well as English) is it still possible?
Also, can you give me links regarding this topic? Thank you.

Answer:


You can, but you wont have an easy time.

1. You wont even be able to enter Japan without parents.

As a visitor you can only stay in Japan for up to 3 months. You will have to get a visa, To get a work visa you have to have univercity degree.

Or you have to be student going to univercity there.

I think you should focus on learning where you are now.

The best way to learn Japanese I find is online. I have studied from lots of sites, here are the best of the best website that teach Japanese.

http://www.123japanese.com

- Full lessons on almost every topic.
- Lessons start from the very basics - to advanced.
- They teach Japanese in casual Japanese and polite and formal Japanese (for buisness situations)
- They have the largest vocabulary list/dictionary available
- They also teach you to write Japanese
- Its free


http://www.japanesepod101.com

- They have lots of audio lessons to chose from, but you have to sign up.
- You get 1 week free trial, if your not willing to pay 10$ a month on contract, you can just keep re-signing up for the free account.
- They teach polite and casual Japanese, but there isn't a lot of structure (no from beggining to end, all just random)


http://www.maggiesensei.com

- This website has a lot of in depth lessons covering certian topics
- Everything is natural Japanese, taught from a Japanese speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment