Friday, March 25, 2011

Isn`t Gackt (japanese singer actor director..) scary?

Question:


I like many many japanese actors and singers and recently I have come across Gackt..yes, he has a deep sexy voice and something magical about him but when I look at him, I am sooooooooooooo scared..as if deep inside hes a total dark character..hes kinda strange..funny and tragic at the same time somehow..why do people like him? What do you think?

Answer:


I don't think GACKT is scary. Strange? Yes. But who isn't "strange"?

I like GACKT because he is a very kind person, and I just find him interesting. He is very insightful-and I agree with some of most of his thoughts and views on certain matters. I also enjoy his music. I also like that he can make fun of himself and be a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment