Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Please help, translation please? '' How are you? I missed you so much,I hope you are o.k...?

Question:


I wrote down some words in Japanese and it's meaning like:
I love you = Aisheteru
Thank you = Arigatou gozaimasu
Delicious = Oishi
Goodbye,Farewell = Sayonara

I had a Japanese friend and I want to say these words in his language.I know it takes courage for me to say so but I will.Somebody please help me with this one.
''How are you, I missed you.I hoped you're o.k.'' Japanese please?

Answer:


'' How are you? " お元気ですか?ogenki desuka?
"I missed you so much" ごぶさたしていました。
--> if you write to someone after a long time, "gobusata site imashita" is common.
"I hope you are o.k...?" ご無事でであるとねがっています。 gobuji de aru to negatte imasu.."

*”aitakute sabishikatta" is an expression for someone very close (family, GF, BF)

No comments:

Post a Comment