Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Worried about radiation in japan Part 2?

Question:


Worried about radiation in japan?
I'm worried about radiation is there any home made remedies that can stop radiation getting into your body? I live in Ireland should I be worried or am I over thinking it....

that was my question two weeks ago look it up

people made a laugh about my question but the truth is now it has reached our shores and if a proper meltdown was to happen which is a possibility im very concerned for the health and well being of this planet not only Ireland if it can reach this far away god knows what kind of damage it is doing and could be done by these reactors........

any comments on this?

Answer:


THERE"S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

I wish the media and people would stop being so hysteric about it.

There's nothing that can stop radiation from getting into your body, you are exposed to radiation all the time.

Sitting in front of a computer gives you radiation, going to the airport, using the phone, sleeping next to someone all emits radiation.

No comments:

Post a Comment