Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Songs for Japanese Karaoke?

Question:


I am going to Japan and one of the things I want to do while I am there is go sing karaoke :P The only problem is that I don't know any Japanese songs well enough to sing them.

So I guess I have 2 questions, the first being what are some popular Japanese songs at karaoke that girls like to sing (the only song that I know the lyrics to is by a guy and my range can't match his, me being a girl :P)
The second question: Are there ever any english songs at karaoke, I can't imagine there would be many but to anyone who has gone have you come across any and if so what songs?

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps!!

Answer:


1. Songs by Ayu, YUI and old mellow songs like my way (Japanese version). Also songs in karaoke are in kanji, so you should be able to read them.

2. Yes there are english songs in english language (obviously lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment