Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Survey about japan --------?

Question:


1. Have you ever experienced earthquake?

2. When you heard about the Japanese earthquake, what did you think or feel?

3. Have you done anything for the victims? Do you have any plan to help
these people?

4. Are you well prepared for the earthquake?

5. What do you think what we should do at the earthquake?

6. Are you willing to buy something from Japan?


I want every each answers from various people

Answer:


1. Yes, we had also had a strong earthquake 6 years ago here in Fukuoka. But not devastating as the Tohoku.

2. I felt sad, scared and very worried because my mother and older sister were in Yamagata when it happened.

3. Yes, we donated money, clothing and medicines for the victims. I haven't really visited the site because the government is very strict on allowing rescuers to go to the site. We had a plan though on helping out but like I said, it is very strict.

4. Yes, I try to stay prepared at all the time as possible.

5. Be calm and alert. Make sure we find a safe place with our family.

6. I live here so I'm doing it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment