Thursday, April 21, 2011

Is it true Japan was hit with 6.3 earthquake again today?

Question:


how are you guys dealing with it all the time?

Answer:


I don't know exactly how big it was, but we were struck by another aftershock yesterday, and it felt pretty big. Sorry, I'm not too sure how much, because my TV is disconnected due to unrelated reasons. We get aftershocks a lot here, but I've noticed that we haven't been getting much or if we have then they have been in the early hours. Nowadays the aftershocks are either too small to notice or make a big deal out of or they are pretty big.
I live in Tokyo, and my reactions are according to how big the aftershock is and where I am/what I am doing at that moment. If the earthquake is in between small and big, I usually just keep on going with what I am doing, as I'm beginning to get used to the aftershocks. I still go under the tables/door frames when there are big aftershocks and sometimes I even scream, and I call my friends/family to see if they are alright. The aftershocks don't really affect our whole day here in Tokyo anymore since we're beginning to get used to it, but the people around me talk about them a lot when they strike big. We just want this chaos and crisis to be done and gone and over with and all of the people/damage to be fixed and okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment