Thursday, April 21, 2011

What are some hints that Japanese guy or gal likes you?

Question:


I used the word 'gal' because it felt cool in the moment btw...

But anyways, I mean stuff such as using the word "Chan" instead of "San." What would be some other hints? :D Thanks!

Answer:


if he/she is always agree with u. Or he/she can't look straight in to your eyes for too long when talking to u.
come on, everyone can tell if a person likes them except if you are really very insensitive :)
calling you with "chan" doesn't really mean they intimately like you. all my classmates, and even my teacher in high school calls me "Kenta-chan", hence my screen name here. They do that either to tease me (because I look like a girl when I was younger) or I don't know. Heck, I just got used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment