Monday, April 4, 2011

Where would you like to go or what would you like to do in Japan?

Question:


Hi! I'm a Japanese student.
If you have a chance to go to Japan, where would you like to go or what would you like to do there?
Please add some reasons.

Answer:


Hey!
I did already see many places in Japan.
So now: Where I want to go again:
- Tokyo (great city, lots of things to do)
- Nagano Prefecture (beautiful nature and mountains and very good soba noodles)
- Kyoto (very beautiful city with many old buildings and lots of things to do)
- Mt. Fuji (I really liked this mountain and I want to come back and see the view without fog :-))

Where I want to go but haven't been before:
- Oosaka (should be a very cool city)
- Kobe (interesting city and I have some friends there)
- Takamatsu/Shikoku (because Haruki Murakami's Kafka on the Shore is set there)
- Hiroshima (to see the Nuclear Dome and because it should be a very interesting city)
- Hokkaido (Sapporo Snow Festival, Sapporo Beer and maybe skiing in Japanese Mountains)

I could continue this list very long, your country is very beautiful.
Hopefully the problems around the hitten areas and nuclear power plant will soon be under control so that I can come again.
I really love Japan! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment