Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How do Japanese behave?

Question:


I don't ask this question to be stereotypical but i'm really curious of the how Japanese children are taught to behave, what characteristics are important for a male Japanese man.

Are ideal Japanese males like the anime characters - quiet, thoughtful, focussed or is that just anime. Is it better if your are a popular chatty guy

Living in Japan seems like an amazing experience, the language is amazing to, and the culture

Answer:


>Are ideal Japanese males like the anime characters -

Anime character is not ideal Japanese male. I think you have to start with stopping confusing anime with reality.

What parents tell kids, it depends on each family. I was born from Japanese parents. But they did not teach me anything, hahaha. I just did not have conversation with them when I was a kid.

>what characteristics are important for a male Japanese man.

Generally, parents tell sons to study and go to a good college, have a good job in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment