Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Why can't I post my questions?

Question:


I know it's not the right place to ask this... (Sorry, this is almost a test)
but I have not been able to post my questions for these days.

Language --> the same question (3 times)
Word --> the same question (2 times - repeatedly)
Yahoo Answers --> about this problem (2 times)
New York City --> about this problem (1 time)
Pets --> one succeeded

Is it very common thing at Yahoo Answers?

Thanks,

Answer:


Yeah, it's been happening. For me: "The question has been deleted" or "YA is not available at the moment" (or something like that).
I just ignore it after I found out that these messages are actually fake because as you go back and reload the page the question is there open for business.
Hmm, I guess it's common. (Although 1/10 message can be real).

No comments:

Post a Comment