Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Trip help please!!!!!?

Question:


I am able to go to India or costa rica for a student trip, and I can't decide where to go...which place is better, sunnier, prettier, which ones more fun!

Answer:


And you're asking this in Japan's category, lol. Anyway, India and Costa Rica are two very very different places. You must know what you're into more. India is more traditional and Costa Rica is more fun, I guess. Although, I think only you can make it fun, if you want to. So, because I live in India, I think some old places are amazing. If you like beaches, there is a good beach in Goa and Kerala (South India). If you like mountains (The Himalaya), you could try North India. Unless you go with a bunch of friends, you may realize that you can't quite relax in India though. Maybe because of the local people. They stare a lot at the foreigners and never smile. I can promise to you though that India is really very sunny if you don't come during the rain season.

No comments:

Post a Comment