Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What books should i buy to learn japanese by myself to study for JLPT4 and JLPT3?

Question:


Could you please put a link on amazon where they sell the book you're recommending? I tried to find minna no nihongo and i got like 10 different books with 10 different colors. So if you recommend a book at least put a link or say the color it has.

Posdate: The book (s) has to cost less than 50 american dollars.

Thanks.

Answer:


The Shin Nihongo no Kiso I & II books and Shin Nihongo no Kiso Japanese Kanji Workbook really helped me study for the JLPT. I also highly recommend the Unicom books that are made for each level of the test and do a great job in fully preparing you for the proficiency test.

How to Learn Japanese
http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment