Thursday, May 5, 2011

I wanna move to Tokyo?

Question:


Im an 18 year old girl and I think Japan is so cool, I really want to move to Tokyo. It's a great city. if I do move there it will be in a few years. But how does a Canadian Citizen move all the way to Japan? I don't know how I would do it, please give me some answers

Answer:


It is a good idea to check out Japan before moving there. I would recommend either visiting Japan as a tourist or try the Working Holiday Program.

You can travel to Japan with a valid passport and do not require a visa as you can obtain landing permission on arrival without a visa if your country has an agreement with Japan. This is usually good for a stay of up to 90 days.

The Working Holiday program is open to young citizens (between 18 and 30) from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Korea, France, Germany, Ireland and the UK: those eligible may apply for working holiday visas without having a job offer.

Working in Japan http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment