Thursday, May 5, 2011

Japan or America?!?!?

Question:


Okay, so I want to visit Japan someday, but I'm not sure if I want to move there or travel there every year. I'm not that big on raw fish or mushrooms, and I like American music and books. I don't know how much healthy "American" meals cost in Japan, since agriculture is barely found. Apparently melons are 100 dollars and I don't know if you can find Italian noodles. So are there any grocery stores in Japan with food that you can find in grocery stores here in America? That's my main issue. No haters, please. If any haters post I will flag your answer.

Answer:


1. Moving to Japan isn't like moving to another state in the US, so unless you already had a job lined up you wouldn't be able to legally move to Japan anyway--you would only be allowed to travel.

2. Japanese don't eat raw fish every day. Japanese don't even eat fish every day. Chicken and beef is very, very, very common. Mushrooms are also not as overused as you seem to think.

3. American books and music are in Japan, especially music.

4. What is a "healthy American mean"? A sandwich? Steak? Baked potatoes? Japan is a first world country. You can get all the ingredients you need, more or less, at any local grocery store. Including Italian noodles, and melons are not $100. More like $5 if you're in a rural area and it's not in-season.

No comments:

Post a Comment