Thursday, May 5, 2011

Please Help Me With Japanese?

Question:


I have the vocabulary from what I know of the sentence underneath the sentence and what I need help with. Mostly just a lot of words and how to put them together into a sentence.

- "I dance at home every day. I usually dance in the morning by myself or on the weekends with friends."
Dance - ダンスを する
Every day - まい日
Usually - だいたい
In the morning - 朝
On the weekend - 週末に
With friends - ともだちと いっしょに
I need help with the words "at home", "by myself", and "or".
And also how to put it altogether into a sentence. If you want, you could just type the sentence out and I can figure it out from there.

I have a lot more sentences I need to work on, but I won't put them on here because that'll be too much I guess. I just want to know how to put the words together in the sentence, like the sentence structure. So I'll just put down the words I need translated into Japanese.

"In my room"
"At my desk"
"Outside"
"On the computer"
"Watch anime"
&& I know that to listen to music is おんがくを きく so how to I write "to listen to music on my iPod"?

Please help me. I know it's a lot but I really need help with this. It's stressing me out and I don't know what else to do.

Answer:


毎日家で踊ってます。だいたい毎朝独りで踊ってますけど、
週末に友だちと一緒に踊ってます。

No comments:

Post a Comment