Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Romance Drama to Watch...?

Question:


Hey Everyone :) I'm looking for a new Romance Drama to watch...doesnt matter if it's Korean, Thai, Japanese...etc...just a good one! I've seen all the main ones like:

Korean:
Boys Over Flowers
Shining Inheritance
You're Beautiful
My Princess
Secret Garden
Coffee Prince
IRIS
Will it Snow For Christmas

Thai:
Romantic Princess
Love Buffet
Devil Beside You

Japanese:
One Love
Yamato Nadeshko...(The Wallflower)
Hana Kimi

I'm looking for a new one...lol, I must say I am a Hopeless Romantic! I want one that will make me fall inlove with the characters & have a good storyline! If any of you can help or give suggestions...that would be great! Thanks to Everyone who replies! :)

Answer:


Boys over Flowers is based on the Japanese series Hana Yori Dango, so you could always check that out. I also recommend Kimi wa Petto. It's not your typical premise, but I found the characters intriguing, and I thought the writers handled the storyline quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment