Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thinking of moving to japan?

Question:


In Two years time, me and my girlfriend will have been together for 4 years which s a long time, i am think of doing a japanese course for a year and 2 months. the problem with this is the the course will require me to live in japan for a year this is the the course will require me to live in japan for a year. understand i will have to talk to her about it before i decide. we are in a serious relationship. i understand that she will be upset because of this. she already knows relationship. i understand that she will be upset because of this. she already knows that i will be studying japanese at my local college. in two years i will have completed a entry level course in japanese. i am thinking in of telling her at 2013 christmas, 7 months before the course starts. I can't take her with me either. i would still be in contact with her though msn and phone. i also know this kind of ong distance relationship will be hard to keep long distance relationship will be hard to keep will she break up with me if i go? the reason im dwelling it now is so that i can prepare for whatever answer she will give me and why i want to go there is because it is something that i believe i must do. i know she wouldn't cheat on me and she knows that i wouldn't on her. i don't really like keeping things from her, but this i have to, for a while must do. i know she wouldn't cheat on me and she knows that must do. i know she wouldn't cheat on me and she knows that wouldn't on her. i don't really like keeping things from her, but this i have to, for a while

Answer:


Although the 'problem' is your need to study in Japan, your whole ramble is more related to a personal problem than it is to Travel/Japan. Along those lines, I wouldn't wait until the last minute to let her know about this. That's a wimpy thing to do. Let her know your plans and work things out. Sounds like you are about 18 so keep in mind that most relationships at that age simply do not last.

No comments:

Post a Comment